Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Lunaversary

Anne and I celebrate our Lunaversaries.

What exactly is a Lunaversary? Simple really, we were married on June 26th, so the 26th of every month is our Lunaversary. Usually, we give each other little gifts. Today, I upgraded the RAM in her laptop to 2GB. ("All the better to run Vista, my dear", said the wolf dressed like a grandmother.) And she bought me Tony Jones new book, "The New Christians: Dispatches from the Emergent Frontier".

I'm stoked. I've been waiting for this book for a long time, and the excerpts on Tony's blog look really good.

I'll post a longer entry this weekend. I have some things to talk about, but work got in the way.

By the way, for those of you who are wondering. This is our 176th Lunaversary!!!!!

My wife rocks.

Brad

No comments: