Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not Normally a Calorie Counter

I'm not making any New Years resolutions. I'm not even obsessed with my weight.

My wife and I play racquetball two or three nights a week, depending on our schedule. (At least twice a week)

I'm trying to "cut back" on things just to get my weight down after all of the eating I did over Christmas in Oregon. My mom's love language is cooking. (Conveniently, one of my dad's love languages is eating....it's a match made in Heaven.)

I found on the Starbucks site the nutritional information for their drinks. http://www.starbucks.com/retail/nutrition_beverages.asp

If you are squeamish...please stop reading.

My drink of choice....Double Tall Caramel Machiatto....

180 calories
45g fat
100mg sodium

Oh my goodness, gracious!!!!

Now, "drip" coffee
5 calories
0g fat
10mg sodium

Uh, I guess I'm on the drip for a while. **SIGH**

No comments: