Wednesday, July 18, 2007

God Interferes with The World Series of Poker

Jerry Yang won 8+ Million dollars at the World Series of Poker in Vegas, yesterday. In a quote from him on the Sports Illustrated website, he talks about coming from behind (short stack) and winning the whole tournament.

"I've seen the miracles of God with my own eyes," Yang said. "I did a lot of bluffing, also."

Wow, his winning was a full blown, divine intervention, miracle!!!!

**BRAD FIRMLY PLACES TONGUE IN CHEEK**
I'm sure that the final three players at the final table were all in a battle of Faith! Prayers were flying fast and hard as the turn came down, then the river. And Yang's faith came out on top!!!

Now, I want to go to Vegas for the WSoP because I'm SURE that God would be on my side, wouldn't he?
**BRAD REMOVES TONGUE FROM CHEEK**

Just thought it was funny.

No comments: